What it is
The Pussywalking Workshop is a clothes-on experiential body-awareness workshop that will give you fresh and innovative ideas about women’s bodies and where our power lies.
You will gain a real-life embodied sense and tools to step into your power while walking down the street, negotiating for a job interview, negotiating, dancing, standing up for yourself or doing public speaking.
The 2-hour Pussywalking Workshop will include writing, movement, stretching to create more freedom in your body, and sharing.
This workshop will teach you:
- What pussywalking is
- How to practice pussywalking in your day- to- day life and keep it up
- The diverse benefits pussywalking brings
- How to free and connect with that part of your body if you feel distant from it or numb
- How to become more aware of your body and natural sexual energy
- Clever ideas for taking back or increasing your personal power, sensuality and well-being instantly in all the moments when we as women need it most
- How to use a connection with your body for making decisions–the big and small decisions in life
- How to stand up for yourself when someone is trying to treat you like a doormat–using your pussy!
The Pussywalking Workshop It will also give you an opportunity to connect with amazing and like-minded women
Who this is for:
- Those who identify as women of all ages
- Tango dancers and dancers in general (that’s why it is in the Tango Adventure program and this workshop will occur during our group Tango Adventure week).
- However, this workshop is highly relevant and revolutionary for any woman-identifying person!
The workshop will be conducted in English this time because it’s part of the Tango Adventure week when women are coming from around the world to learn tango as a path of transformation.
Wait, what exactly is pussywalking?
Watch these videos!
Who’s teaching you pussywalking?
Author, life coach, tango dancer Sasha Cagen
Sasha is the author of Quirkyalone: A Manifesto for Uncompromising Romantics and To-Do List: From Buying Milk to Finding a Soul Mate: What Our Lists Reveal About Us.
Sasha’s fresh perspective as an author and life coach have been featured recently on Argentine media Tele-Noche, Con Amigos Asi, and InfoBAE. Her work has been recognized worldwide in the New York Times, NPR, the London Guardian, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, ABC/Nightline, CNN, and many more media.
Sasha is currently at work on her third book–a memoir of healing from abuse through sensuality–in Buenos Aires while working with individual life coaching clients and building a new brand within her business, Solo Chica to empower female travel through transformative experiences.
Can’t make this one but want to hear about future Pussywalking courses and events?
Be sure to sign up here for the special Pussywalking newsletter.